About the Michigan Partnership for Animal Welfare
MPAW unifies Michigan’s animal welfare groups to work professionally and collectively to end companion animal homelessness and suffering.The Michigan Partnership for Animal Welfare has provided an opportunity for partnership among animal welfare organizations and animal advocates since 2004. The organization was developed by the Michigan Humane Society as an offshoot of the Michigan Animal Welfare Conference. MPAW continues to work toward a brighter future for animals in Michigan. Animal welfare organizations and their representatives from around the state are welcome and encouraged to join.
Build strong organizations and networks in Michigan to better serve animals.
MPAW has unified Michigan’s animal welfare groups to work professionally and collectively to end companion animal homelessness and suffering.
- To influence the manner in which animals are cared for and valued, through the provision of information and resources.
- Develop statewide information and resource communication network.
- Build diverse membership.
- Create awareness and understanding of MPAW.
- Undertake short and medium-term initiatives on key strategic issues.